Awesome

Consider it

*/1b3f701f762c5777fab5995115fd53dae71219d6c602550dcc

Thursday, June 16, 2016

republican-gov-larry-hogan-says-he-wont-vote-for-donald-trump


Maryland’s Republican governor said Wednesday that he doesn’t plan to vote for the party’s presumptive presidential nominee, Donald Trump.


“No, I don’t plan to,” Larry Hogantold The Washington Post when asked Wednesday whether he would cast a ballot for Mr. Trump. “I guess when I get behind the curtain I’ll have to figure it out. Maybe write someone in. I’m not sure.”


The first-term governor said he isn’t “pleased” with any of the candidates in the presidential race.



SEE ALSO: Maryland governor declines to say if he’ll vote for Trump



“I don’t think either party has put up its best candidate,” he said.


Mr. Hogan has repeatedly said he doesn’t support Mr. Trump, but declined to say whether he would vote for the real estate mogul until now, The Post reported. Mr. Hogan said he does not plan to attend the Republican National Convention this summer.


On Tuesday, he tried to distance himself from Mr. Trump’s response to the Orlando terrorist attack at Pulse nightclub, The Hill reported.



“I don’t know what his position is,” Mr. Hogan said when asked about Mr. Trump’s proposal to ban Muslim immigrants from entering the country.



“I don’t care about Donald Trump. I don’t listen to Donald Trump,” Mr. Hogan said.









Copyright © 2016 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.



blog comments powered by Disqus


republican-gov-larry-hogan-says-he-wont-vote-for-donald-trump

No comments:

Classified

 
//1b3f701f762c5777fab5995115fd53dae71219d6c602550dcc/